Tattoo Aftercare Instructions:
+ Your new tattoo is an investment for your body. It is in your best interest to take care of it!
1. Wash your hands. Never touch a clean tattoo with dirty hands.
2. With clean hands, remove bandage. Gently wash tattoo and surrounding area, using only your hands with warm water and soap.
3. Rinse Tattoo and surrounding area with cold water.
4. Allow Tattoo to air dry or pat area dry with a clean soft paper towel.
5. Gently appy a thin layer of aquafor or tattoo ointment after washing for the first 3 days.
6. Continue first 4 steps, 3 times a day for 2 weeks. On the fourth day switch from ointment to an unscented skin therapy lotion.
7. Try to avoid direct sunlight on your tattoo for the first 14 days.
8. No tanning, No swimming, No Lakes, No pools, No Hot Tubs, or any submerging in water until healed!
9. Any other immediate concerns please call the studio @ 816.605.1071